Saturday, Sept. 27, 2014 | 3-5 p.m.*
PTC Ride Village | Soldiers’ Memorial in St. Louis
Registration Fee: $35
Kids, ages 3 to 12 years, can help end cancer by registering for the Ameren Kids Challenge. Kids ride around a half-mile loop as many times as they can in one hour, and celebrate their achievement at the finish line.
Registration fee includes:
- Ameren Kids Challenge T-shirt
- Water bottle
- Rider bag filled with goodies
- Rubber bands for each lap completed
- Certificate of completion
- Finisher medal
- Fitz’s Root Beer Float
The half-mile loop is completely closed to traffic with volunteers and course marshals stationed along the loop to ensure every child’s safety. The St. Louis Children’s Hospital Clown Docs will cheer on our Kids Challengers, offer face painting and make balloon animals. St. Louis Children’s Hospital will perform complimentary helmet fittings.
*Two shifts for the Ameren Kids Challenge
- First shift if from 3-4 p.m. Registration/Check In opens at 2:30 p.m.
- Second shift is from 4-5 p.m. Registration/Check In opens at 3:30 p.m.